The main product of Złotecki are pistons and cylinder sets for internal combustion engines.
Our products are characterized by:
- making castings from certified aluminium alloys of the highest quality in our own foundry
- processing in accordance with the highest technological standards on specialized machines,
- using high-tech tools for processing,
- application of modern coating technologies,
- detailed quality control at each production stage,
Diesel engine pistons
Pistons for diesel engines are made in the diameter range 75 - 160 mm. Due to the design of these engines, the pistons can carry higher mechanical loads than other types of pistons.
For turbocharged engines, pistons with cast-iron inserts are made for the first sealing ring in "Alfin" technology. In some types of diesel engine pistons, steel compensation inserts are also installed in the piston shell. In order to ensure the highest quality, graphite, molybdenum and other coatings are also made on the surface according to customer specifications.