1. General information
- The Operator of the website and Data Controller is ZŁOTECKI spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with registered office at ul. Żelechlin 2, 88-111 Rojewo
- The operator’s contact e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Controller of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by e-mail: email@example.com, or by traditional mail to the address: Personal Data Protection Officer, ul. Żelechlin 2, 88-111 Rojewo
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling of enquiries through the form
- Presentation of offers or information
- The website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- Through data voluntarily entered in the forms, and which are subsequently entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookie files (so-called “cookies”) in the user’s end devices..
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The sign-in and personal data input locations are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Therefore, the personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- Personal data stored in the sq database are encrypted in such a way that only the Operator with the key can read them. As a result, the data is protected in the event the database is stolen from the server.
- User passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works unidirectionally – it is not possible to reverse it, which is currently the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- W celu ochrony danych Operator regularnie wykonuje kopie bezpieczeństwa.
- To protect data, the Operator regularly executes backup copies. A vital element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator for the processing of personal data, which implies, in particular, regular updates of programming components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: home.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on the use of data
- In certain situations, the Data Controller is entitled to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfil the obligations imposed on the Data Controller. This applies to the following group of recipients:
- the hosting company on an entrustment basis
- authorised staff and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
- companies providing marketing services to the Controller
- Your personal data shall be processed by the Controller no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on bookkeeping). With regard to marketing data, it shall not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to demand the following from the Data Controller:
- access to your data,
- correction of your data,
- deletion of your data,
- limitations on processing,
- and transfer of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of data indicated in point 3.3 c) in relation to the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling; however, the right of objection shall not be exercised where there are legitimate grounds for processing, which override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular, to establish, pursue or defend claims.
- A complaint against the activities of the Data Controller may be lodged with the Office of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, ul.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary to operate the Service.
- The Data Controller may undertake automated decisions, including profiling, with respect to data subjects to provide services under the contract and to conduct direct marketing activities.
- Personal data is not transferred to third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in the forms
- The Website collects information entered voluntarily by the user, including personal data if provided.
- The website may save information regarding connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
- The Website may, in some cases save information to facilitate the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In such a case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url address of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed subject to the function of a specific form, e.g. to handle a service request, make business contacts, register services etc. Each time, the context and description of the form expressly indicates its purpose.
6. Data Controller’s Logs
- 1. Information on users’ behaviour on the site may be subject to logging in. This data is used to manage the website.
7. Important marketing techniques
- The Operator uses re-marketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages to users behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the data is used to track the user, in practice, however, no personal information is transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. Technologically, enabling cookies is a prerequisite for such activities.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are information data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are designed to be used on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to maintain the Website user’s session (after signing in), so that the user does not have to re-enter his login and password on each sub-page of the Website;
- the achievement of the objectives specified above under “Relevant marketing techniques”;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies:
- “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s end device until the User logs out, exits the website or switches off the software (web browser).
- “Permanent” cookies are files stored in the User’s device for the period defined in the parameters of the cookie files or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing Internet pages (web browser) usually permits storage of cookies in the User’s end device by default. The website users may, however, modify these settings. Web browsers permit the deletion of cookie files. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Please refer to your browser help or documentation for details.
- Cookies placed in the end device of the Website User may also be used by entities cooperating with the Operator of the Website, in particular, the following companies: Google (Google Inc., USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc., USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc., USA).
9. Cookies management – how to give and withdraw consent, in practice?
- To manage cookies settings, select the relevant web browser from the list below and proceed as instructed:
- Internet Explorer